Friday, November 27, 2009

You can still get some great Black Friday toy buys online!


I wasn't one of those people standing outside Walmart, Best Buy or Target at 4 a.m. this morning.  I don't think I will ever be one of those people, although I have a deep respect for those hardy souls who are willing to brave the dark and cold in pursuit of  bargains.

If you are like me--or if you were there at 4 a.m. but weren't early enough for the limited number of items available at the hot prices--I wanted to let you know that there are less tiring Black Friday deals online.  And no, those bargains aren't gone, like the brick and mortar store deals that disappeared by 7 a.m.  A number of toy stores sent me information and links to their Black Friday sales; thought you might like to check them out!

Little Tikes
I love Little Tikes toys.  They are so durable; some of the ones I purchased for my son when he was a toddler still look like new (and he is now 10 years old!)  Some of their buys include their 2-in-1 Playhouse for $149.99 (regularly $299.99); their little plastic chairs for $5.99 (regularly $12.99); a 4 pack of Chou Chou doll rompers for $11.96 (regularly $39.96); the My Real Digital Video Camera for $79.99 (was $99.99) and more.

If you are worried about shipping, they are offering free shipping until November 30 on all orders of $150 or more. Use code TRKY2009 at checkout.  Check it out at the Little Tikes webstore.


I See Me Personalized Gifts
I understand their new book, A Christmas Bear for Me, already has brisk sales.  Use this link to I See Me Personalized Gifts and code FSW715 to get free shipping until 12/10/09.


Back to Basics Toys
I really like their basic, well-built toys.  This is a good resource for classic toys, too, like those Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots,  the Slinky Dog, the Drop in the Bucket Game, and the neatest pink retro trike.

Their Black Friday offer includes 10%-off orders $50+, 15%-off orders $100+, and 20%-off orders $150+. Expires 12/1/09. Enter code SSAVINGS8 at checkout.  Check out Back to Basics Toys.
 
Discovery Channel Store
Love their toys--kids learn science without even realizing it! I saw some especially enticing deals on their DVD documentaries.  For Black Friday they have their Paper Recycling Studio for $14.99 (regularly $24.99); their Blue Planet DVD set for $39.99 (regularly $79.95); their Day We Left Earth NASA Missions DVD for $24.99 (regularly $69.95); and their Ultimate Star Planetarium for $49.99 (regularly $79.95).  Here is the link:  Discovery Channel Online.  By the way, they offer free shipping on orders of more than $75; use code FREESHIP at checkout.

Crayola Store
They have the Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome, which is sold at on ToysRUs, for $22.99 (regularly $29.99). their popular Crayon Maker for $22.99 and the Wonder Magic Light Brush for $16.99. Crayola Store Online.

Amazon
Amazon will be offering "Black Friday" deals for the next few days on all their categories, including toys.  When I checked a few minutes ago, the Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse is only $99; Deluxe Transformers were $7.99; MagNext I Coaster was just $29.99.  This is the Amazon Black Friday Index of Hot Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...