Here's a 10-minute gift that could be used to decorate your home for Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
- Four small frames in red and pink (or your choice of colors--maybe the colors you used for your wedding, if these frames are to celebrate an anniversary?) Various shapes look best. I purchased mine at Michael's Hobbies and Crafts for $3 each.
- Computer and Desktop Publishing Program, or word processing program, that includes some unique fonts.
- Printer and Ink
1) Measure your frames to determine the size of your letters
2) Go into your dtp or word processing program and select a unique font. Type the letters "L" "O" "V" "E", allowing space between each letter
3) Print letters; cut them out
4) Insert in frames
They look especially nice on a fireplace mantel.
You could also attach strong magnets to the back and attach the frames to a refrigerator or other magnetic surface.
Here's a close up of the frames: