Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New blog and new website for the holiday 2008 season

Hi everyone,

I know that things have been very quiet on the Creative Gift Giver website (www.CreativeGiftGiver.com). I've been busy working on a new website to make it easier for you to navigate and find the information you need to give the world's most imaginative gifts. I am waiting for the website to propugate (I guess that's what they call it), or be updated on servers around the world, so it may not be showing up in your browser yet. But it will be soon! However, I thought I would also use a blog to provide another method of communicating with you. Please subscribe to this blog to ensure you receive a notice when this blog is updated.

The first "real" post in the blog will be about Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. After all, we're all looking for a good bargain this holiday season, aren't we?

Creatively yours,
Cheryl Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...